Home construction, expansion and refurbishment done right – every time
There is nothing more important than your home. Midwest Engineering has built a solid reputation for providing high-quality engineering services to the residential sector, including construction, refurbishments and permanent fixes for structural failure in existing buildings.
The scope of our residential experience is widely varied, ranging from new builds for single homes to multi-unit residential buildings, from deck planning and construction to landscaping and basement conversions.
Working closely with homeowners, lenders, realtors and contractors, we offer contemporary solutions to ensure all residential projects conform with local codes, complies with industry standards and follows best practices.
Midwest Engineering has the expertise needed to take your project from conception to completion.
- New home structural and foundation engineering
- Home renovations
- Design-build engineering services
- Zero-height entrance engineering
- Tall wall engineering
- Foundation engineering for hollow core plank garage floors
- Steel, LVL or exposed wood beam engineering
- Existing building structural surveys
- Deck, garage and basement plan engineering
Midwest Engineering is licensed in South Dakota, Minnesota, Nebraska, Iowa, Colorado and Wisconsin.
To discuss your requirements, call us (605) 481-1649 or e-mail us HERE to arrange a consultation.