Smart Solutions for the Commercial Sector
Commercial Engineering, including retail outlets, office space and financial buildings, typically involve a range of unique challenges and materials. Our team levies years of experience working with wood, steel, concrete and pre-cast elements, to construct sustainable, high-performing structures in a timely and cost-effective way.
Working closely with local architects, contractors and owners, Midwest Engineering utilizes the latest technology to ensure that every element of the project is optimally designed to meet performance targets.
From small renovations to fully serviced multi-story buildings, we bring the same dedication and professionalism to all projects that our clients demand.
- Feasibility studies
- New building structural and foundation engineering
- Design-build engineering services
- Hoist frame and runway beam engineering for cranes.
- Structural surveys of existing building
- Renovation structural and foundation engineering
- Pre-engineered metal buildings
- Field engineering for contractors
- HVAC renovations
- OSHA load rating
- Independent peer review
Midwest Engineering is licensed in South Dakota, Minnesota, Nebraska, Iowa, Colorado and Wisconsin.
To discuss your requirements, call us (605) 481-1649 or e-mail us HERE to arrange a consultation.