Expert in the expansion and improvement of farming infrastructure
As a Midwestern company, agricultural projects are in our blood. The principal engineers at Midwest Engineering all grew up on farms, which gives us a special connection to the farming sector.
With considerable experience in the expansion and improvement of farming infrastructure, Midwest Engineering integrates contemporary computer-aided design (CAD) and modern construction technology to help agricultural sector with farm building maintenance and expansion.
We work closely with Farmers/Ranchers, Builders and Owners and have an extensive, successful portfolio, which includes work on grain bin foundations, barn design, existing building expansions and the erection of free standing, pre-engineered storage structures.
- Grain facility foundation engineering
- Grain bin erection
- Pole barns, shop buildings, pre-engineered metal buildings
- Hog & cattle pits and barns, compost buildings and dairy/free stall barn construction
- Fuel tank spill enclosures
- Design-build engineering services
- Structural surveys for existing buildings
Midwest Engineering is licensed in South Dakota, Minnesota, Nebraska, Iowa, Colorado and Wisconsin.
To discuss your requirements, call us (605) 481-1649 or e-mail us HERE to arrange a consultation.